Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Don Ho Loves Tiny, Tiny Bubbles...

...and I apparently love tiny, tiny updates to the clocktower.




I'm officially making the decision to move on. The clocktower isn't done but right now I feel like it's as done as it needs to be, given how "undone" so many other parts of the scene are.

A quick to-do list for me when I return to this is as follows:
  • Add more steam engine elements to the top of the train car.
  • Add tubes plugging this whole assemblage into the pavement surrounding it.
  • Add detail to the body of the train car.
  • Remove polys that no one's ever gonna see.
Those refinements are all well and good and I'm happy to do them but I've spent enough time working on this and I've been away from the scene proper for far too long. I need to spend a little bit of time with the big picture, to make sure that all this modeling has someplace to live.

Cheers.

No comments: